Blogging platform is most important for any blogger, So let’s first learn a little about the blogging platform…
What used to happen earlier that whenever someone had to build a website, he had to learn many coding language, which was quite a difficult task. But, the happy thing is that now such tools (software) are available in which we can make any website in 20 minutes, that too without any coding knowledge. Such software tools are called blogging platforms.
There are two types of blogging platforms one Hosted and the other Self-Hosted.
- We can make a hosted blog for free.
- Features are very rare.
- We have very little control over the blog.
- A lot of themes are in the limit.
- Extention has to be used with the domain.
- Platform Examples: wix.com, Blogger/Blogspot.com, WordPress.com etc.
- Some money has to be invested to create a self-hosted blog.
- There is no shortage of features.
- We have complete control over the blog.
- Unlimited themes are available here.
- You can use your own domain.
- Platform Example: WordPress.org, you can purchase it with us gixhosting.com
Most of the blogs created today are built on WordPress. because in WordPress you get a lot of options. Keep in mind here we are not talking about wordpress.com but wordpress.org.
And one thing it doesn’t matter what blogging platform you use, one day you will have to come to wordpress.
That is why if you want to make a career in blogging, then we would recommend you to WordPress.org
But if you are a student and want to learn blogging, then you can use free blogging platforms like WordPress.com, Blogger, and Wix.
All our available web hosting plans on our site are designed to provide wordpress.org hosting at a low cost, if you have any active requirement of web hosting then you can take a look at our plans: gixhosting.com